7.03.2013

we've been busy...

As of late I've wanted to do nothing else but sleep.
ALL last week was spent moving the in-laws one house to another.
I think this move was particularly hard on everybody because we all know we'll be moving them again in about 5-6 months once their house is done being built.
But, we are family, and wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else. Plus, Dev and I owe everyone huge for helping us move in and out of our first apartment, so we'll do all that we can.

I started a new job Monday and love it!
I'm back at the Pinnacle building that is now Protection1.
I'm a regional assistant for probably one of the coolest guys ever.
The thing i like most about this job is that it's different day to day. I do different things like finding apartments, booking flights, shipping off different things, managing schedules, ordering lunch, making spreadsheets, blah blah blah, you get the point.

It's the most perfect job.
 Flexible hours, coolest boss, freedom on so many levels, AND........ I have my own office.
I feel way too cool, and almost feel like I don't deserve it. But, I'll take it.
I can defiantly see this being long term!

 photo bae7fbf0-4ee7-48af-a109-e2cc99ffc0a4_zpscadb1392.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment