6.21.2013

as of late...

As of late, Dev and I are back in Utah! Its sooo good to be back!
Here's a little bit of what we've been up to:


Flew home while Dev and Drew packed up the apartment and started their drive home.
Somehow they managed to get home in 18 hours, with two 45 minute stops. 
(IL --> UT = 22 hour drive according to maps)
Dev told me they had stopped to sleep so I wouldn't worry, but decided to drive straight through. To my surprise they appear the next afternoon way earlier than expected... little stinker.


Spent some much needed time with the sis, and the fam. 


Took the beach cruisers for a ride up to bridal veil falls.
I didn't see much sun in Chicago so I got fried on this little outing.


Watched the Orem Fest parade with the Bulkley family.
Cute little Capri sat on my lap for a while and couldn't get enough of my lipstick. She kept wiping it off just so I would apply more. She is such a diva!


Celebrated Father's day. Cooked my dads favorite meal, went shooting, and finished off the night with some family tennis. Sundays like those are the best!!


My virgin hair is no more.
This picture is somewhat hard to tell, but I got a very subtle melt. If you can even call it that???
The good thing about this is I just lightened my ends, and left the top of my hair my natural color so there is NO upkeep. I absolutely love it!! 
Just the change I was looking for.

I am loving be back home!! I came home because the office in Chicago will be starting to travel. I'm not about to have a replay of extended stays in the middle of NOWHERE like last year, so I decided it was best for me to come home.
The boys are here to help my in-laws move, they've sold their house so we're here to lend a hand!
I'm enjoying the Utah summers with Dev before he leaves again to go back out to wherever his office may be!! 

Hope you all are having a great summer so far!
Thanks for reading!

 photo bae7fbf0-4ee7-48af-a109-e2cc99ffc0a4_zpscadb1392.jpg






1 comment: