5.09.2013

i'll make it...

This picture doesn't do justice for what it was really like... Taken from my balcony.

Ok.. so a couple posts back, I wasn't sure what I was thinking about this whole Chicago deal.
I think I'm coming around to it.
My days are becoming more routine, and this OA job is actually keeping me pretty busy.
Our apartment is slowly becoming a home away from home, with everything needed to feel cozy and comfortable.

I'm also picking up cooking again... I don't really have a choice, but its happening.
I really don't mind it. It gives me something to do before the boys get home.
The boys say they like my cooking, but that could be because they are really nice, really really hungry, too exhausted to taste the food anyways, or even a combination of all 3... but hey, I'll take it.
Our nights consist of dinner, One Tree Hill episodes, and on occasion, a sweet treat.

I am planning on hopefully coming back to Utah for a couple days to visit, but I truly think I'm going to last all summer this time!! yay!

Cursive Fonts



No comments:

Post a Comment