5.06.2013

anniversary + a day downtown

If you read my last post you know that Dev and I celebrated our year anniversary on Saturday.
He was able to get off work early, and took me downtown for some dinner.

We pulled up to RPM Italian and I couldn't be more excited.


If you watch the E! network and are familiar with Giuliana Rancic, you probably know that RPM is a restaurant that her and her husband opened.
Anyway, we were lucky enough to grab a cozy little table in the bar area where we able to get a real feel of the restaurant and the people in it.

Devin and I are Gnocchi lovers, so we knew we had to try that as soon as we saw it on the menu, and we were not disappointed.
We finished off the meal with some raspberry sorbet that was so good!


The portions were light leaving me perfectly satisfied when we were all finished.
It was fun to go downtown and see the night life, and get a feel for the city.
....................

The next day Dev, Drew, and I went back downtown to shop and look around.


I absolutely love downtown!
Something about the hustle and bustle of the city is so fun to me!






The boys got their shopping fix at Nike Town and were nice enough to follow me into stores like Top Shop and Zara. It was pretty chilly so we didn't spend as much time as we had hoped to, but I'm sure we will be down plenty more times before the summer comes to an end.

Cursive Fonts




2 comments:

  1. We took a trip to Chicago when I was pregnant with Tilly. I loved the city feel of it there. I love to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love all the pics. I also love Chicago, such a pretty city. I'm glad you're having fun! Love you! Mom.

    ReplyDelete