5.21.2013

sunny weekend

I told Dev and Drew about Ohio Street Beach me and the girls went to earlier this week, and they wanted to see it for themselves.
It was such a nice day! So nice that I came home looking like a lobster ;)


 

We were there for a couple hours then headed home to get ready for dinner and a movie.
I made the poor boys go see The Great Gatsby. I thought I'd love it, but ended up hating it. It was way too slow and way too long.

Monday I went out knocking with the boys, and me and Dev got our first sell together!!!
He was so good!! And it was fun to see first hand what it's really like. I underestimate what hard work it really is!!! So proud of this man :)


Later on Dev, Drew, and I went to the White Sox vs. Red Sox game.





It was a perfect night for a ball game!

 photo 2188cad6-1580-4cbb-bbd2-df8e1747521c_zpsf74d5319.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment